|Cranberry and Walnut Butter Cake|
Adapted recipe from: http://en.christinesrecipes.com/2009/11/walnut-butter-pound-cake.html
1. 120g of self raising flour, sieved
2. 2 eggs
3. 100g of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
4. 80g of castor sugar
5. 50g walnut
6. 20g of dried cranberry
1. Beat the butter and sugar over medium speed until the mixture is smooth, fluffy and light in colour.
2. Whisk the eggs, stir in the egg to the butter mixture and combine well.
3. Add in the flour and combine well, do not over mix.
4. Add walnut and cranberry into the batter and pour into baking tray.
5. Bake in oven preheated at 180 degree celcius for 35-40 minutes or until it is done.
|cheeky girl with the butter cake before baking|