Qin is very delighted to be able to prepare lunch for grandma, mummy, di di and herself. The result was good and very delicious too. All of us enjoyed the lunch.
(enough for 4 adults)
1. 6 medium sized potatoes
2. 1/4 cauliflower (could increase to 1/2. Only used 1/4 cause that's all I have left)
3. 1 can of tuna in sunflower oil (185g)- I used ayam brand, less 50% fat
4. 1 can of Campbell's wild mushroom soup (300g)
5. 2 pieces of bacon
6. Cheddar/mozarella cheese as much as you like
7. Black pepper to taste
1. Place peeled potatoes into a pot of salted water and bring to boil
2. After the water is boiled, add cauliflower and boil for another 10 mins or so.
3. Pour away the water and cut potatoes to smaller pieces
4. Add tuna, mushroom soup and black pepper, mix evenly.
5. Add half of the mixture into baking tray (spread the bottom and side with oil or butter), then spread mozarella cheese over them.
6. Add the remaining of the mixture on top, sprinkle with bacon n more cheese.
7. Bake in preheated oven 170 Celsius for 30 mins
Can make ahead of time step 1-4 and keep in fridge few hours until ready to bake.
|Girl girl helping with the assembling|