I make some non-bake chocolate cheese cake the other day and the results was good. The chocolate cake is very smooth and creamy, so decided to invite a few friends over to my place to share the cake and the calories, hehe!
Recipe for chocolate cheesecake can be found here:
We also decide to turn this mini gathering into a cooking get-together. One of my friend decided to try out one of the roast chicken recipe and so, i decided to make some baked cauliflower and mushroom soup to go with her chicken.
We had great fun cooking together and it was a great meal. Her roasted chicken was baked to perfection and very yummy. And i love how my mushroom soup turns out, very smooth and creamy.
1. 200g of mushroom cut into small pieces (e.g.: shitake, portobello, button mushroom depending on your preferance)
2. One medium sized onion, cut to small pieces
3. 3 cloves of garlic, minced
4. 30g of butter
5. 200ml of whipping cream
6. 50ml of fresh milk
7. 250ml of chicken stock
8. 2 tablespoon of normal flour
9. a pinch of ground black pepper
10. salt to taste (optional as the chicken broth is quite salty already)
1. Melt the butter and cook the onion and garlic in the melted butter for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the flour and mix well.
3. Add whipping cream, chicken stock and mushroom.
4. Mix well and bring to boil.
5. After the mixture boil, turn down the heat and let it simmer until the mushroom is tender.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Take a few pieces of mushroom out and leave it aside.
8. Blend the mushroom soup and serve them topped with the mushroom pieces.
|Mushroom that i used..|
|Cut mushroom into small pieces|
Post a Comment