|This is the size of sea cucumber before soaking, Day 1|
|It's internal organ that needs to be cleaned after the sea cucumber expanded|
|Place in pot and bring to boil|
3. Remove from heat and let the pot of water with sea cucumber to cool down to room temperature.
4. After the water cool down, remove the sea cucumber from the pot, wash them and place them into a tupperware. Cover the sea cucumber with water and then place them into the fridge.
5. On Day 2 and Day 3, change the water and place them back into the fridge.
6. On Day 4, remove the sea cucumber from the tupperware, place them into a pot with water and boil again for 5 minutes (same as Day 1)
|By Day 4, the size should have expanded quite a bit (around twice its initial size)|
8. On Day 5 and 6, change the water again as per Day 2 and Day 3.
9. On Day 5 or 6, the sea cucumber should expand quite significantly and the intestine can be removed easily. Remove all intestine and clean the inside of the sea cucumber under running water.
10. On Day 7, my sea cucumber expanded to about 2.5 its size and did not seems to be expanding much signifiant, so when that happen, remove the water and give the sea cucumber a wash.
11. Place the sea cucumber into freezer and use them as and when required.