|Cooling and refreshing|
This is hardly a recipe, more of just sharing one quick way of making a refreshing fruit treat for after meal's dessert or even just as a snack. Got this idea from my mum who made it for me the other day...
It is sourish and yummy! I love it....
UPDATED: After sharing this yummy snack on Facebook, gotten some great ideas. Some suggested to add dried cranberries or lime juice, definitely worth giving that a try next time :)
1. 1kg of Thai Guava (I bought the seedless type)
2. 45g of dried orange peel (tear into small pieces)
|Dried Orange Peel and Guava|
1. Soak the guava in water for about 30 minutes for the guava to absorb the water (so the guava will be more juicy)
2. Peel off the skin and cut them into thin slices.
3. Add the dried orange peel, mix well. ( You can add more or less orange peel depending on preferences)
4. Refrigerate for about 2-4 hours to let the taste get absorb into the guava.
5. Serve cold :)
Post a Comment