Sharing a great recipe of grilled pumpkin. This is one of my signature dish recently simply because it is so easy to prepare and I just need to pop them into oven and minimal cooking is required. And the best part is my hubby loves them :)
1. Pumpkin (any amount as wished)
2. Olive oil (enough to coat the pumpkin pieces)
3. Salt and black pepper to taste
|Before popping them into oven|
1. Cut the pumpkin into chunks as shown in picture (remove skin and seeds)
2. Place them into a aluminum container or anything that can goes into oven.
3. Pour some olive oil onto them and ensure that all pumpkin is covered with oil.
4. Sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper to taste( amount depends on personal preference)
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 20-30 mins until the pumpkin is soft
6. Serve hot.
Post a Comment