|Homemade Preserved Mangoes!|
Got some unripe mangoes from my mum's friend's garden... and my mum suggested that I make some preserved mango with them. This recipe is passed down from my mum as she used to make this preserved mango when i was young.
1. 6 small/medium mangoes(as seen in picture, half ripped mango)
2. 6 tablespoon of sugar
3. 1 small chilli (Chilli Padi)
1. Peel the skin of the mangoes and then slice them into thin slice
2. Soak the mangoes in salt water for 15 minutes
3. Take the mango slice out from the salt water and put them into a glass jar as shown
4. Add sugar and chilli, mix well.
5. Placed in fridge for 3-4 days and then it is ready to be eaten
Post a Comment