|Asparagus with bacon pieces|
Sharing a quick and simple vegetable dish- asparagus with bacon :)
|A packet of asparagus|
1. 1 packet of asparagus (approximately 120g)
2. 3 cloves of garlic
3. 8g of butter
4. 50ml of chicken stock
5. 3 slices of bacon, chopped to small pieces and grilled until crispy)
1. Cook asparagus in boiling water for about 2-3 minutes, then drained and run them under cool runny water. Set aside.
2. Heat up frying pan and place butter and garlic. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes and add chicken stocks.
3. Add asparagus into the pan. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Garnish with bacon.
|Drain the asparagus and run over cold running water|
Post a Comment