|Steamed Pork Ribs|
Steamed pork rib is one of our family's MUST ORDER when we go for Dim Sum... We love how the pork rib is well seasoned and steamed in the black bean sauce but it always come in such a small portion..
So, I decided to give this steamed pork rib a twist and used salted soya beans instead. I also cooked much more than what the dim sum shop served to satisfy the cravings :)
The pork ribs turns out to be great, smooth meat (cause i added corn flour) and the saltiness is just nice! It got wiped out in no time when i served them.
1. 300g of pork ribs, washed and cut to small pieces
2. 3 teaspoon of salted soya beans sauce*
3. 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
4. 2 teaspoon of light soya sauce
5. 2 tablespoon of corn flour
6. 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
* Do note that the soya beans comes in salted and sweetened version. Do buy the correct one...
|Salted soya beans|
1. Really very simple methods, mix everything together and place it on a plate.
2. Steam for 30 minutes or so until it is cooked. Do not worry if steamed longer cause pork does not overcook, the meat will still be soft.
Note: Cover the plate with another plate (as shown in picture) during steaming so that the water won't dripped into the pork rib and dilute the seasoning taste :)