I had some leftover bananas and bread on the table and i thought, why not find an easy banana bread pudding recipe and make them. at the same time, the recipe is easy enough for qin to help out so she can have some fun making lunch for us as well.
adapted the recipe from:
All recipe_BANANA BREAD PUDDING
i made quite a bit of changes though...
(Serves 3 adults)
1. 2 eggs
2. 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3. 1 cup of milk
4. 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
5. 2 bananas
6. 4 pieces of white bread
7. a handful of raisin
8. a handful of chocolate chips
1. Mix together egg, vanilla and milk
2. Add mashed banana with cocoa powder to the mixture in step 1
3. Add choc chip, raisin and mix well
4. Lastly, add bread and ensure that the bread absorb the mixture well
5. Place the bread pudding in a water bath on top of a kitchen towel.
6. Bake for 35 minutes in oven preheated at 170 degree celcius or until the pudding is cooked
|Qin showing steps to steps of making the banana bread pudding|
Post a Comment