|Whipped cream cake|
I love how the cake turns out, it is very moist and soft, and taste great! This recipe is definitely a keeper cause hubby loves them!!!
The recipe is adapted from:
1. 1/4 cup white sugar
2. 3/4 cup whipping cream
3. 80g cake flour
4. 1.25 teaspoon baking powder
5. 1/4 teaspoon salt
6. 1 medium sized egg
7. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Sift the egg flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer, whip the cream with sugar until stiff peak form.
3. Then beat in the eggs, and stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Fold in the flour mixture, mixing until just incorporate, do not over mix.
5. Pour the mixture into a 20cm X 10cm baking tin.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 170 degree celcius for 20 minutes.