|Finger licking good clay pot braised chicken wings|
First time experimenting with my new clay pot and the results is good. The braised chicken wings is soft and flavourful, and the fish maw is super tasty too...
1. 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce
2. 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil
3. 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper
1. 5 chicken wings (cut into two as shown in picture)
2. 1 1/2 dried fish maw, soak in water till soft, cut into small pieces
3. 10 small dried mushroom, soak in water until soft
4. 1 cinnamon stick
5. 2 cloves
6. 1 teaspoon of 5 spices powder
7. 2 tablespoon of sesame oil
8. 3 tablespoon of dark soya sauce
9. 1 teaspoon of light soya sauce
10. 1/2 bulb of garlic (peel skin and mince)
11. 3cm of ginger (peel skin and mince)
|Cut the chicken wings into two|
1. Marinate the chicken wings with the marinate (A) for at least 4 hours.
2. Heat up a non-stick pan and add sesame oil.
3. Stir fry the minced garlic and ginger until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom and fish maw, stir fry for 1 minute.
5. Then, add the chicken wings, stir fry for another 1 minute.
6. Add the cinnamon stick, cloves, 5 spices powder, dark soya sauce, light soya sauce and some water.
7. Bring to boil and then transfer to clay pot.
8. Simmer for 1 hour and its ready to be served.
|marinated chicken wings|
|Claypot braised chicken wings with fish maw and mushroom!|
Post a Comment