Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Cook: Pan Fried Wagyu Beef with Homemade Mushroom Sauce!!!!
1. 2 pieces of wagyu beef (about 250-300g each piece)
2. A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
1. 3/4 tablespoon of butter
2. 4 medium size shitake mushroom
3. 200ml whipping cream
4. 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
5. Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Season the beef with salt and pepper on both sides
2. Add some olive oil, pan fried the beef until desired (medium rare, medium well etc)
1. Melt butter using a non-stick pan.
2. Add mushroom and stir fry for one minute, mushroom will not be soften at this point of time
3. Add whipping cream, stirring them occasionally over small heat
4. When the cream thickens slightly, add salt ,pepper and garlic.
5. Continue to stir over low heat until cream thickens
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment