The softness of the yolk depends on the time that you cook the egg. If you like the yolk to be really soft as shown in the photo, it takes 7 minutes. If you like it slightly less flowy, do cook it for 8-9 minutes.
INGREDIENTS (Makes 4 eggs):
1. 4 large eggs
2. 4 tablespoon of soy sauce
3. 4 tablespoon of miring
4. 4-6 tablespoon of water (adjust saltiness according to taste)
1. Combine the soy sauce, miring and water in a plastic bag and set aside.
3. Once the water is boiling rapidly, add in the eggs straight from the fridge using a ladle to prevent the eggs from breaking.
4. At the same time, reduce the heat so that the water is just simmering with small bubbles as shown in the picture.
5. Simmer the egg for 7-9 minutes depending on your preference of the egg's texture.
6. Once the time is up, remove the eggs and place them into a cold water bath that you have prepare in advance. Leave them in the cold water for 3 minutes.
7. Then slowly peel the skin. Be careful as the egg is very soft.