I have never known it is so easy to make Thai sticky rice. Mango is in season now and mango is sold everywhere in supermarket. Time to make some sticky rice...
INGREDIENTS (serves 6)
1. 250g sticky rice
2. 200ml coconut milk
3. 30g sugar
4. 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Rinse the sticky rice until the water is not cloudy. Then soak for 6 hours.
2. Drain the water and place the sticky rice into a steamer. Do cover the sticky rice so the water from the steam doesn't goes into the rice.
3. Steam for 15 minutes.
4. While the rice is in the steamer, heat up the coconut milk, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
5. Once the rice is cooked, remove from steamer and mix in the coconut milk mixture. \
6. Serve warm , topped with mango.
7. Enjoy! Best eat warm :)
Post a Comment