Recipe for making turnip cake: https://eatplaycook22.blogspot.com/2019/05/cook-turnip-cake.html
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4-5 person):
1. Steamed turnip cake using the recipe attached (left overnight in fridge to firm up)
2. Minced garlic
3. Cai Poh
4. Fish sauce
5. A pinch of pepper
6. 6 eggs
7. Spring onions
1. Cut the steamed turnip cake into small chunks.
2. Heat up oil in frying pan and stir fry the turnip cake chunks till it's lightly browned. Set aside.
3. In the same frying pan, add some oil and stir fry minced garlic and chai poh till fragrant.
4. Add in the turnip cake and mix well.
5. Drizzle fish sauce and pepper. Stir fry to mix well.
6. Beat the eggs and pour them over the turnip cake. Let the egg set a bit and then flip them over.
7. Add spring onions and stir fry for a while.
8. Serve hot! Enjoy!
Post a Comment