|Double boiled apple apricot seed soup|
Recently, my son has been coughing so i decided to cook this double boiled apple apricot seed soup for him. This is a passed down recipe from my mum. I will cook this whenever my kids have cough and depending on the severity of the cough, one or two doses of this soup will do the trick.
Do give it a try if you or your kids are having cough, after all ,the ingredients are simple, it is easy to cook and no harm drinking some apple/apricot seed soup :)
For the apricot seed, buy the 南北杏 and not the 南杏 or 北杏.
1. One red apple
2. A handful of 南北杏 （apricot seed)
1. Cut the apple into 4 pieces and remove the core of the apple.
2. Place the apple and 南北杏(apricot seed) into a bowl or chinese pot (those used to double boil soup)
3. Add water until it just cover the apple
4. Place the bowl or chinese pot into a big pot and boil for 30 minutes
|A handful of apricot seed|
|The apricot seed (buy the 南北杏 as shown on the packaging)|
Post a Comment