Hubby used to cook me this super yummy and nutritious black chicken essence soup during my confinement. Now, occasionally we will still cook this soup to drink but omit the ginseng. It is very nourishing and rejuvenating especially during the days when I am tired from taking care of the kids :) Plus , it is super delicious too!
1. One Black Chicken (cut to small pieces)
2. 1/4 teaspoon of pao shen powder (泡篸粉）
3. A teaspoon of DOM Liquor (optional)
1. Place 1/4 teaspoon of pao shen powder into a big bowl.
2. Place a small bowl inside the big bowl (as shown in picture)
3. Place the black chicken pieces on top of the small bowl
4. Cover the big bowl with a big plate (as shown in picture)
5. Put everything into a big pot and steam for 1 hour
6. After the bowl has cool down slightly, remove the plate and the black chicken.
7. Then, remove the small bowl and the chicken essence will flow out :)
|1/4 teaspoon of pao shen powder inside a big bowl|
|Place a small bowl inside the big bowl|
|Place black chicken on top of small bowl|
|Place a plate on top of the big bowl|
Post a Comment