1. 18 Original Flavour Oreo Biscuit and 10 digestive biscuit (Crush into crumbs by placing them in a food processor or place them in a plastic bag and crush them using a rolling pin ). Use 2/3 for the cheesecake base and set aside 1/3 to mix into the cheesecake.
2. 90g of butter, melted
3. 400g of cream cheese, soften to room temperature
4. 320g of whipping cream
5. 10 Oreo Biscuit (Remove cream in middle, and break into medium pieces)
Preparing cheesecake base
1. Place 2/3 of the Oreo/digestive crumb into the springform pan and add in the melted butter.
2. Mix well, and press down the biscuit mixture using the back of a spoon.
3. Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour.
Preparing the cheesecake mixture
4. Whip the whipping cream using mixer until medium peak. Set aside.
TIPS: Use high speed for 3-5 minutes or until the cream thickens, then reduce to low speed until it reached medium peak. This is how it will looks like: Medium Peak Whipped Cream.
6. In a stand mixer, blend the cream cheese until it is creamy. It should just take 1-2 minutes.
7. Add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture by batches and stir in using a spatula. Do not over mix.
8. Add in 1/3 of Oreo/digestive crumbs that we set aside earlier. Fold in until just combine.
10. Place the Oreo pieces on top of the cheesecake mixture.
|Ready to chill overnight|
12. Serve chill.
Post a Comment