|Nourishing Steamed Herbal Chicken|
It is not very heaty as i didnt add dang gui so can eat anytime.... :)
Soft chicken and flavourful soup .... and most importantly, very easy to prepare :)
1. 2-3 pieces of chicken thigh
2. A handful of wolf berries (gou qi zi)
3. 6 red dates, cut into small pieces using scissors
4. 5 small pieces of pao shen
5. 15cm of dang shen (cut into small pieces using scissors)
1. 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
2. 1 1/2 tablespoon of minced ginger
3. 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce
4. A pinch of ground white pepper
1. Wash the chicken thigh and add in the marinate. Mix well and keep in fridge for 2-4 hours or until ready to steam.
2. Place some herbs onto an aluminium foil, place the chicken on top of the herbs, and then place the remaining herbs on top of the chicken (as shown)
3. Wrap the chicken with the aluminium foil and then place them into a steamer.
|Ready to steam|
4. Steam at medium heat for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked.