|Sauteed Portobello Mushroom on Toast|
This sautéed mushroom is quite easy to make, takes about 15 mins including preparation (cutting etc).
Can serve them on toast, or as a side dish to a main course or as an accompaniment for kid's porridge.
|Serve with porridge for kiddos!|
(Serve 2-3 people on toast or as side dish)
1. 200g portobello mushroom
2. Half bulb of garlic (minced)
3. A pinch of salt, ground black pepper and oregano flakes
4. Olive oil for cooking
1. Cut the mushroom into small pieces.
3. Add 1-2 teaspoon of olive oil
4. After the oil is heated, add the minced garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
5. Add the mushroom and sautéed.
|Into the frying pan|
7. After a few minutes, water will start coming out from the mushroom. Continue to sautéed under medium heat.
|Water from the mushroom|
|Water drying up|
7. Once mushroom is soft, it is ready to be served.