|Homemade Prawn Noodle Soup|
|Look at the thick soup broth, yum!|
Made this prawn soup noodle from scratch using prawn shells that I have been saving up... and hubby and me love the soup, its flavourful and yummy!
1. 300g prawn shells
2. 2-3 pieces of pork bones
3. 5 cloves of garlic, minced
4. 4cm of ginger, minced
5. 1.2L of water
6. 3/4 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
7. 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
8. 2 pieces of rock sugar
9. 1 tablespoon of seafood soy sauce (Optional-can replace with light soy sauce)
10. A dash of white pepper (to taste)
1. Heat up a little oil in the frying pan.
2. Stir fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant.
3. Add the prawn shells and fry until its cooked (shell turn red colour)
4. Press the prawn heads to squeeze the juices out.
5. Add water and close the lid, bring to boil.
6. Once boil add pork bones and all the seasonings, simmer for 2 hours.
7. Taste the soup and add more seasonings as required.
8. Blanch noodle, prawn, fishcake and water spinach (kang kung) till cooked and arrange them into a bowl. Pour the soup over and serve.
9. You can add any other ingredients as needed, i added a hard boiled egg too :)
Post a Comment