|Korean Seafood Pancake|
INGREDIENTS (Makes 4 pancakes)
Three ingredients base:
1. 2 cups of plain flour
2. 2 cups of water
3. 2 eggs
1. chopped scallions
2. thinly sliced carrots
5. any other favourite fillings
Dipping sauce (important bits of the dish):
1. 1/4 cup of soya sauce/seafood soya sauce
2. 1 stalk of scallions
3. 1/2 cloves of garlic
4. 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
5. 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
1. Blend together all the ingredients for dipping sauce and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour and water. Mix well and then add the eggs.
|Prawns and squid - I cut into smaller pieces so that easier for kids to eat.|
5. Pour the batter into the pan and cook for 6 minutes or until the bottom is browned.
6. Then turn over and cook for another 6 minutes. Repeat for the rest of the batter.
7. Cut into 8 pieces and serve warm with the dipping sauce.
Post a Comment