|Pumpkin Yam Stick|
|Crispy and yum!|
(Makes 20-25 pieces)
1. 300g of yam (cut into long, thin stick)
2. 250g of pumpkin* (cut into long, thin stick)
3. An egg
4. Half a cup of plain flour
5. A pinch of salt (optional)
*For pumpkin, I uses butternut squash (those from Australia as they have less seed, thus easier to cut into long stick)
1. Peel off skin of the yam and pumpkin. Cut them into long and thin stick.
2. Add salt, egg and plain flour. Give them a good mix with hand.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat up oil.
4. Deep fried until the pumpkin yam stick turns golden.
5. Drip off excess oil and serve hot.