Chinese New Year is just around the corner. This is the first year we are celebrating it in Dubai. Besides digging out my previous recipes for Chinese New Year cookies, I thought I should try out something new. I have finally muster my courage to try pineapple cookies (making it from scratch nonetheless-recipes to be uploaded soon) and also make some easy seaweed crisp.
Today I will be sharing another easy treats and this is really easy and I even involve the kids in helping to have more Chinese new year mood. By the way. it only involves 4 ingredients and all can be purchased easily in Dubai.
It turns out to be a hit in our household, getting thumbs up from all.
INGREDIENTS (make 80 cookies):
1. 260g corn flakes
2. 180g honey
3. 170g salted butter
4. Some sprinkles (optional)
1. Melt the butter and honey in a pan.
|Getting some help from Qin Qin|
3. Next, add the cornflakes and mix well.
4. Then scoop the cornflakes and place them into mini cupcake film.
5. Finally, add some sprinkles to make it more colourful. Kids love the sprinkles!
6. When its all done, place them into preheated oven at 150 degree Celcius and bake for 5 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, let it cool down and enjoy!