A simple stir fry portobello as filling to their bun will make them very happy and it is very easy to make! Plus, they get their portion of onions too!
1. Portobello mushroom (cut into small pieces)
2. Onions (cut into small pieces)
|Two simple ingredients|
1. Heat up a small teaspoon of olive oil.
2. Stir fry onion until it turns transparent.
3. Add portobello mushroom, stir fry until soft.
4. Add a pinch of salt/black pepper (optional)
5. Serve as a side dish or as a filling to burger/hotdog bun etc.
|I serve with a ikea hotdog and a bun!|
|They are super happy with this as lunch.|
Post a Comment