|Super good chocolate cookies! I am addicted.|
My first attempt and the chocolate cookies are so good! Totally gonna make another batch soon.
INGREDIENTS (Makes 24 cookies):
1. 380g of plain flour
2. 1 teaspoon of baking soda
3. 1 teaspoon of sea salt
4. 227g of unsalted butter (at room temperature)
5. 90g of brown sugar
6. 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
7. 2 eggs (at room temperature)
8. 2 cups of chocolate chips
1. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until creamy.
2. Add the vanilla extract and eggs. Then beat until it is well combined.
3. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add in the flour mixture into the butter mixture while combining them using an electric mixer.
4. The dough should looks like the picture below when it is done.
|My cookie dough is ready|
6. Then place the dough into a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24-72 hours. You can refrigerate and bake them in batches over a few days if you would like to have nice and warm biscuit for breakfast, brunch or tea time.
7. Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator and let the dough sit at room temperature until it is soft enough to mould.
8. Roll them into a ball shape and press down the cookie using a spoon to make it slightly flatter.
9. Bake in preheated oven (180 degree Calcius) for 12-15 minutes.
10. When the edges turn slightly brownish, it is done.
Post a Comment