Sorry for haven't updating for the longest time. Finally, school reopens and now I have more time for cooking again. Hopefully will have more successful recipes to share :)
Today I try out this recipe that I have bookmark for quite some time and it was a success. Everyone commented that it is very nice and many had second servings. This is where I got the recipe (Cha Siew Pork Rib) and I adapted it by using less sugar as our family prefer less sweet in most of our dishes.
|Cha Siew Pork Rib|
(Serves 4 adults)
1. 1 kg pork rib ( I requested to cut into small slices)
2. 3 tablespoon of Hoisin Sauce ( I use Lee Kum Kee brand)
3. 3 tablespoon of light soy sauce
4. 3 tablespoon of oyster sauce
5. 4 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
6. 3 tablespoon of white sugar
7. 2 tablespoon of honey
1. Wash the pork rib and marinate them with all the sauces stated above for at least 8 hours or overnight. ( I marinate early in the morning and put in fridge until dinner time)
2. Remove marinated pork rib from fridge.
3. Heat up a cooking pan.
4. Add the pork ribs with all the sauces into the pan.
5. On medium to high heat, let the rib slowly cook in the sauces for about 20 minutes, turning every 5-10 minutes.
|Slowly let the rib cook and absorb the sauce|
7. Serve hot.