I am always in search of soup recipe cause i cook soup almost everyday. Kids and hubby love soup....Always cook the same thing-sweetcorn soup, lotus root peanut soup, watercress soup, winter melon soup or old cucumber soup...
So, found out the other day that chokos can be used as soup ingredient too, so gave it a try. It is not too bad and at least something different to try...Kids love it and i am a happy mum!
1. 1 chayote/chokos, cut into small pieces
2. 2-3 pieces of pork bone (or chicken bone)
3. A handful of wolf berries (gou qi zi)
4. 4-6 red dates
5. 1L of water
|Ingredients for soup|
1. Wash all the ingredients and place them into a pot with water.
2. Let the soup boil for 15 minutes on high heat then simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Serve hot!