|Have a blueberries apple muffin for afternoon tea...|
INGREDIENTS (Make 6 large or 8 medium-sized muffins):
1. 1 1/2 cup of plain flour
2. 1/8 cup of sugar plus a bit extra sugar for the muffin top
3. 1/2 teaspoon of salt
4. 2 teaspoon of baking powder
5. 1/3 cup of canola oil
6. 1 egg
7. 1/3 to 1/2 cup of milk
8. 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
9. 1/2 cup of blueberries
10. 1/2 cup of cut apple (cube size)
1. Place flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Using one measuring cup, place oil and egg. Then add milk until 1 cup.
3. Then add the vanilla extract and give it a whisk.
4. Add the oil, egg, milk and vanilla extract mixture slowly into the dry bowl containing the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
5. Using a fork, combine the ingredients. The batter will be quick thick as shown. Do not overmix.
6. Add the fruits and combine them.
|Ready to go into muffin tray|
7. Place the muffin into muffin tray and sprinkle the top with some sugar.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree Celcius for 10-15 minutes until the top is golden brown. You can check if the inside is cooked by pricking with a wooden stick. If it comes out clean, then it is done.
|Moist in middle and crunchy on top...|
9. Enjoy! Best serve warm....
10. Once its cooled down, keep in airtight container and consume within 2-3 days.