|Fried Banana Balls|
Since I moved over to Singapore, I haven't eaten it.
As I had some overripe bananas, decided to make some for my hubby and kids. This is the first time my kids ate this, and brings back some memories for me as well.
INGREDIENTS (Makes 12 balls):
1. 8 small bananas (or 4 large ones)
2. one cup of plain flour
3. one tablespoon of salted butter, cooled down to room temperature
4. half a tablespoon of sugar
1. Minced the bananas using a fork.
2. Add salt and sugar. Mix well.
3. Using hand, mix the butter into the flour
4. Add the flour/butter into the banana mixture.
5. Mix well using hand , pinching them.