|Soft and mushy porridge|
|Enjoying them :)|
|Enjoy with a plate of century egg|
Sharing some tips on making soft and mushy porridge in 15 minutes. Easy tips and save time and gas bill too :)
1. Rice (amount as required)
2. Salt (Optional for taste)
3. Oil (Optional for making porridge looks more silky)
1. Wash the rice grain as usual and drain the water.
2. Add salt and oil (optional). Give it a good mix with your hand or spoon.
3. Place the rice grain in a freezable container and place them into freezer for at least an hour or until the rice grain is frozen.
4. Place a pot of water for the porridge on the stove and once the water boil, add the frozen rice grain.
5. Let it cook for about 10-15 minutes, stirring in between. The porridge should be pretty soft by now.
6. Add some soy sauce and sesame oil as you wish and enjoy them your favourite condiments.
P/S: For mummies cooking for kids, their version can be without salt/oil/soy sauce and sesame oil. Add vegetables or meat to cook together with the frozen rice grain and one pot meal can be served to your little ones.