Recently, I have purchased a waffle machine on promotion and hence, started my experiment with waffle batter.
I did a search online and found one recipe which is simple with good reviews, and someone mention about using blender instead of the usual hand mixer or simple mixing on my own. Well, blender sounds like a really good idea so i decided to give it a try. Well, it was a success! Making batter has become so easy!
The waffle is flavourful and it is good even if you eat it on its own. Or you can add your favourite topping to makes it even more attractive!
|Waffle... top it with your favourite topping!|
1. 2 eggs
2. 1 3/4 cup of fresh milk
3. 1/3 cup of melted salted butter
4. 2 cups of plain flour
5. 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
6. 4 teaspoons of baking powder
7. 1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Mix the dry ingredients (plain flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt) in a mixing bowl.
3. Add milk and melted butter into the egg mixture. Blend it using PULSE a few times.
|Mix the dry ingredients|
2. Place the eggs in the blender and blend for a few seconds using the blender.
4. Add the mixed dry ingredients into the egg/milk/butter mixture. Blend it using PULSE function for a few times until the batter is ready.
|Batter is ready|
5. The batter should look like above. Then switch on the waffle machine. Once it is hot, place the batter into the waffle machine and you should have nice yummy waffle in a few minutes.
6. Any leftover batter can be placed into the fridge and you can use them again the next day. Just take them out of the fridge, let it cool down to room temperature and you can make more yummy waffle!
|The toppings I use...|