It has been ages since I last blogged. I have been busy renovating and moving house. It is definitely a big project moving house especially when the kids are on board. There are so many things to consider, from renovation to furnishing to packing unlimited things in the house on top of taking care of the kids.
I am very pleased with the movers which we used and their service is superb. Very professional and they did a very good job helping us packing our stuff as well (at additional cost which is totally worth it).
Anyway, my weighing scale has been spoil for some time and now that hubby manage to fix it for me, it is time to go back to baking and cooking nice food!
Today I am sharing a very easy three ingredients parmesan cheese cookies which does not need any kitchen aid. You just need to use your hand...
|Parmesan cheese cookies|
INGREDIENTS (makes 25 biscuits):
1. 100g plain flour
2. 80g grated parmesan cheese ( i just use the ready grated store bought version)
3. 100g cold unsalted butter (cut into small chunks)
4. A pinch of salt
1. Place the plain flour, parmesan cheese, cold unsalted butter (straight from the fridge) and salt into a mixing bowl.
|Rub the butter into the flour and cheese using hand|
2. Using your hand, rub the cold butter with the flour and parmesan cheese until they form a dough. (Work as quickly as possible to prevent the butter from melting)
|Dough is formed.|
3. Next, place the dough into a cling wrap and shaped them into rectangle.
|Shaping the dough in cling wrap|
4. Then, place the cling wrap into the fridge for 30 minutes or so until the dough is hard. (If you would like to keep the dough for future use, you can place them into the freezer)
5. When the dough is hard, preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. At the same time, take out the dough from the freezer, cut them into slices around 1cm thick.
6. Place them on baking sheets , leave some space in between the cookies as they will expand during the baking.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until it turns golden.
|All done :)|