Monday, October 19, 2015

Eat: Durian Ice Cream @ Daily Scoop, Singapore

This will be a super short post. Am sharing my favourite Ice Cream Joint so far. Daily scoop first attracts me with its very authentic durian ice cream, it is creamy, flavourful and best durian ice cream I ever tasted.

I have introduced it to my family and friends. Basically everyone loves it as well... 

Its real good!
There is only 4 branches in Singapore. So if you would like to try it, check them out at Clementi, Chip Bee Gardens (Holland Village), Sembawang or Singapore School of Arts.

For directions to exact location, check out their website: http://thedailyscoop.com.sg/#location

OPENING HOURS:
Mon - Thu: 11:00 - 21:00
Fri - Sat: 11:00 - 22:00
Sun: 14:00 - 21:00
Closed on selected public holidays


Other flavours which I think is good as well:

1. Minty Mint- white mint ice cream with chocolate chunks, very refreshing
2. Chocolate- great if you are a dark chocolate lover
3. Strawberry- this is my kids' favourite 

It is still my favourite ice-cream joint to date and probably for a long time more :)

Give it a try and let me know if you like it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment